You are taught by the same teachers, you follow the same curricula, you use the same books sent to you by courier free of charge, you write the same exams in real time, you are returned your writings electronically fully annotated and corrected by two correctors. You see your teachers and classmates in class, you are invited to a personal interview by the class leader, you address the board of each class when necessary.
ALL THE HELP AND SUPPORT YOU NEED
- You participate in scholarship competitions,
- you ask for any additional help you need during a tailor-made class,
- you have a personal advisor for the study program and the organization of your time,
- you have a consultant for a personal meeting with information on schools and professions
- analytical revision programs three times a year with daily distribution of the materials
BESIDE YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
- You can be examined orally in real time if you are going to take an oral exam.
- You see a high-definition electronic panel on your screen.
- You can see maps, images, videos, PowerPoint, texts, and supportive material appear on your screen.
- The professor teaches with a stylus.
- Two information seminars for schools and professions, a seminar on the organisation of time and studying programmes and a university schools admissions form completion seminar.
- Your admission form will be tested in an individual interview with a career counsellor